Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Electric Kool-Aid Acid (Road) Test

Would you believe me if I told you this book is about a kid whose delusional dad dreams of becoming a wrestling superstar? Yeah, me neither, because the only association with wrestling in this illustration would have to be the title, right? So I'm going to imagine a different story... the story of "Half" Nelson and his buddy "Full" Nelson on a psychedelic joyride through the highways, byways and extremely elevated overpasses of America. The ones with the teeny tiny guard rails and distracting tropical birds. Tropical birds...Um, guys? I think you made a wrong turn. Onto a monorail. Yep, I thinks that's what happened. A little birdie told me.

8 comments:

Adorabibble said...

Full nelson isn't working gives error.
still funny as heck!

Steve said...

i would not have believed it but thanks for not making me choose!

beth said...

Bib - I fixed it, but if it still doesn't come up, my intent was a link to the dreamy Major Anthony Nelson, astronaut and Jeannie master extraordinaire lol!

Steve - I would never put that burden on my readers, haha!

Adorabibble said...

you are too funny!

Lidian said...

That sort of looks like the Mystery Machine - maybe Scooby Doo is going to solve the mystery of what this book is about...

Beth said...

Yes, Lidian! That's it - the Mystery Machine! I bet the illustrator watched a lot of Scooby Doo cartoons.

Office software skills said...

sac louis vuitton soldes 2012

sac guess 2012

sac guess soldes

sac chanel soldes

louis vuitton soldes

2012 louis vuitton

soldes chanel 2012

soldes guess 2012

sacoche burberry

sacoche chanel

sacoche chloe

sacoche dolce gabbana

sacoche fendi

sacoche gucci

sacoche guess

sacoche juicy couture

sacoche louis vuitton

sacoche prada

Deitrich said...

Wine Review Panel for the first time abroad, Office Professional 2007 download will run through Wineon Linux. including Word 2007 documents, Excel 2007 spreadsheets, and PowerPoint 2007 presentation of the extension, to better reflect these XML-based document or file new features, namely Simply put, will use the additional “x” extension, such as similar. docx, xlsx and. pptx as its default file name.Download Office 2007 has been officially released at the end of last year.