Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Hunkahunka Burnin' Manliness!

I'll be going away for the next 5 days to the Land That Time Forgot, so I thought I'd leave you with this sexy pic of YA author Terry Kay. Feel free to make it your wallpaper - I know I will. I was going to post the cover of one of his novels, but that will have to wait - his picture is far more provocative....you know he used Formula 405's Dry Look Hairspray to achieve that windswept look. He's all seriousness here, isn't he - clenched jaw, rigid pose - my god, he's ready to break those eyeglasses in two and tear the pocket off his jeans with his rugged hands! Let's talk about those jeans for a moment, shall we? The little coin pocket is a nice touch, as well as the center seams. A bit feminine, but this is a man fully comfortable with his sexuality. You can bet he's wearing Frye boots, not those hippie earth shoes. Looks like he's packin' a pistol in there too, if ya know what I mean. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe you didn't make mention of his assertive 70's collar poking out from the lit-prof sweater. That shirt looks like mattress ticking, for God's sake. Take the proceeds from your novel out of your teensy loose-change pocket and buy a better shirt, dude!