Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Other Side of...WTF?!



Neve Campbell finds herself trapped in the bizarre world of a YA book cover where she is depicted as a pouty, windswept giantess roaming suburban backyards on a quest to protect sunbathing girls from harmful UV rays and the volatile boys in snug jeans who threaten them. I mean, what else am I to deduce from this cover? According to the blurb it's about a girl who lapses into a coma for four years (color me surprised) after her mother is murdered (I swear I'm not making this up) but does this cover in any way reflect that? ARGH! 

I do like the placement and font of the title. The boy's ass.....not so much.    

4 comments:

Steve said...

so the boy in the jeans killed the mom and the girl on the grass is a witness and Neve is all like "WEV I'm not in a coma anymore"

Thats what I get out of the cover (other than being scared sh*tless of a giant Neve Campbell thanks for putting that thought in my head)
:)

Beth said...

Haha! She looks hungry too!

Robot Nine said...

That 50 foot woman is so darn sexy! Alan

krista zee said...

ew Neve.