Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Throwing-Up Season

What a career Mario Lopez has had! From his early days playing that cute knucklehead A.C. Slater to his twinkle-toed moves on Dancing with the Ho's to every forgettable thing in between, now comes the pinnacle of his career! He will soon be hosting a pointless...er, I mean exciting show bound to delight one and all! Get ready for Shot Put with the Stars!
Here he is showing contestants Fred Willard and Will Ferrell how it's done. I hear that Shatner just signed on! Awesome!

5 comments:

Adorabibble said...

OMG! You gave me the laugh I needed.
Throwing up take a whole new meaning!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow. (I do love the striped socks!)

Steve said...

Are you sure that is not Robert Urich back there?

Beth said...

Steve, I see the physical similarity, but I don't think Spenser was for hire. Fred Willard, on the other hand, will do anything for a yuk, as witnessed by his guest appearance in Larry the Cable Guy's Star-Studded Christmas Extravaganza. Or maybe they were holding his family hostage. Yup, that had to be it. I love Fred Willard!

Bubbashelby said...

Fred Willard is finding it difficult to disguise his lust, with his hand extended in buttock grabbing anticipation!